Monday, October 12, 2015

Milita's Monday

A lynx-point Siamese cat laying near a colorful fleece blanket.
Hi everyone, it's Milita today.

As you know, last week the Mom took Carmine to the vet, and you can read his update here.  A few days later, Carmine started eating more.  The Mom doesn't know if it's the higher dose of Prednisolone or the B12 injections finally kicking in, but she is happy he wants to eat more than he has been.  The humans don't always feed me a snack when Carmine gets one.  I don't think that's very nice of them, but I guess I have to give them some credit for giving me snacks sometimes.

I am doing fine.  No wheezing or coughing or anything.  The Mom and I are very happy about that!

Tomorrow the apartment management and maintenance are coming to inspect our floor's units, so the Mom says Carmine and I have to come with her to the shelter and hang out while she pets other cats!!  Isn't that awful?!  She promises a special treat afterward, but I am not happy that I have to ride in the car and hang out by Dr. Stabby while the Mom volunteers.  The Mom says Carmine and I can't just stay here because the management and maintenance teams here always leave the apartment door wide open while they are here, and she doesn't want us accidentally sneaking out.

The Mom says she has to go to the dentist later today.  I think it's only fair that if I have to be tortured with a car ride tomorrow that she be tortured at the dentist today.

Have a great week, everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Hello sweet girl, we are so glad you are doing better. Tell that Carmine we're sure glad to hear that he is eating and we are still sending lots of purrs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh-heh, sounds fair to us kittehz, too!
    So glad you two are feeling better.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Milita well you and Carmine get a special adventure today. We hope it all goes well and you aren't too upset by having to leave your apartment for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear that Carmine is eating! This does not sound like a terribly fun week for either you or your human!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the update. I am glad you are feeling better and that Carmine is hungry. I am sorry you don't always get a snack and also sorry you have to leave the safety of your apartment and watch Mom play with other kitties- I am sure she will make it up to you though. I would do the same thing if people were going to be in the apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad for the good updates! You're right though, turn about is fair play, dentist for her, car ride for you! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot of upheaval! But it's very good news that Carmine is eating better and that you are well too. I personally would rather go to the shelter than the dentist...
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. lita....we iz crackin ...UP.....

    "The Mom says she has to go to the dentist later today. I think it's only fair that if I have to be tortured with a car ride tomorrow that she be tortured at the dentist today. "

    ♥♥♥

    glad ewe guys R doin better ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some days ya get the treats
    Some days ya get the dentist
    Some days ya get neither
    I will take treats as Dad needs the dentist in a week or two
    You should get treats too.
    Purrs coming for Carmine and you too my little Lita
    Your pal
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you are doing well and Carmine is eating better. I will still keep purring for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great to hear that you're feeling better... and that Carmine is eating more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Milita, we're glad you're doing better. And that Carmine is eating more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So nice to read GOOD news Milita!!!!!!! Let's keep that trend going!
    xoxo
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMC Yous mean yous have to watch yous mommy be unfaifful? MOL

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray fur better eating, Carmine!
    Hope your day at the shelter wasn't too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Milita mee finks it iss fair! Youss' go to thee Vetss an then yur Mumma goess to Dentist!!! Mew mew mew...
    Trust mee yur Mumma iss a clevurr Hu'Man! LadyMum will not let tee peeps into our palce without HER being there. Shee knows they wood lose me an shee wood fee fureuss!
    Wee iss glad Carmine iss eatin better an mee will do MORE POTP fur him!
    ***nose kissesss*** Siddhartha Henry xxxxx

    ReplyDelete